Information We Collect
As a visitor or user of our website, we may collect personal information that you provide to us such as your name, contact information, and any other information you choose to provide. Additionally, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include:
- Your IP address
- Device and browser type
- Site usage information
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Tracking Technologies:
- Pinterest Tag: We use the Pinterest Tag to track user actions on our website and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns on Pinterest.
- Meta Pixel (Facebook Pixel): We employ Meta Pixel to understand user behavior, which helps us to monitor the performance of our ads and optimize our marketing strategies.
- Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is used to manage and deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on our website.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you for customer service, updates, and other information relating to the website
Sharing Your Information
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies, to erase your data, or to request that we restrict the processing of your information.
- Acceptance of Cookies: When you accept cookies on our site, they will be retained for one year.
- Rejection of Cookies: If you reject cookies, your decision will be remembered for one week.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us here.